Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I want a daughter!

So, one of my good friends is out of town and I have the privilege of watching her adorable daughter, Haiyden.
Every time I have a little girl in the house it changes the atmosphere dramatically. My boys suddenly become sickly sweet, tending to her every whim...I think what great big brothers they would be to a baby sister...sigh!
I know the grass always looks greener on the other side...girls are emotional and I'm sure our daughter would be the little diva (if she's anything like me), and they have this ability to reach octaves I never thought were possible (it sends shivers up my spine just thinking about it). But, I also know, that they are so, so sweet, stinkin' adorable in their little dresses, and something that my heart desires. So, until that day comes, and it will, I'll keep dreaming and praying for her...it's all in God's hands anyway!

3 comments:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

Having a girl is the BEST! I mean, that's all we have, but now my husband (who came from a family of all boys) wants only girls. They are a blast!

Michelle said...

I have four boys and a girl... she is second to youngest... she is more work than all the boys put togeher and I would not trade her for the world.. she is my heart.

SexySexySexyCreator said...

I hope you get your baby girl!

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html

see if this site helps~

hugs!

http://www.mydarlingbaby.etsy.com