Monday, August 16, 2010

Wow! It's been over a year since my last post.
A lot has happened in a year. My Uncle Mike lost his battle with cancer. Luckily for us, he was a Christian, which gives us assurance we will see him again someday.
My husband finished all his hours for licensing and has now opened his private practice. We are still in the process of getting referrals. However, we know God is faithful, this is the path He has put us on, and He will provide!

In March my twins turned 10 and had a birthday party with some of their friends.

They had a blast and stayed up WAY too late playing video games. They were so tired they fell asleep right after breakfast.


Louie also celebrated his 7Th birthday. We offered to throw him a party but he didn't want one. Such a strange child.

So, we all went bowling and to pizza instead. This is where I learned that my brother-in-law really likes red pepper flakes! ;)
I have a feeling that he will check to make sure the lid is screwed on next time.

Joey discovered his own fashion sense this year. His new nickname is mismatch man. Notice the socks with the sandals. Yeah, we're real fashion forward in this house.
He also learned to fly!

His dad would toss him on to the bed. He literally kept his arms out the whole time and would face plant on the bed. All the while he was giggling and singing "I believe I can fly.'
We went camping with friends and my two oldest boys learned to ride dirt bikes. I still can't figure out how on earth they learned to use a clutch so easy. I still can't do it!

Us girls even learned to ride. Although, most of us started out in 2ND gear and never had to actually use the clutch.

I'm sure there is a lot more pictures and events that I could post....but, I'm really getting annoyed that every time I go to add a picture it goes directly to the top of my post and I can't cut and paste it down....I literally have to drag and drop it. Any solutions anyone? I've tried everything I can think of.
Blessings!



No comments: